Covid-19 has been a catalyst of rapid change for the Trust. The need and demand for our work has grown significantly.
In response, our new Five-Year Plan has a refreshed vision and ambition to increase the number of children we reach.
The 5 pillars of our new plan are:
- Growth: Significantly increase engagement to 120,000 children per annum by year 5
- Diversification: Finding new ways to deliver quality programmes at scale, ourselves, or with and through others. Supporting teachers to sustain the impact of our work.
- Influence: Focussing our effort to influence policies that support our mission in food, farming, and education.
- Impact and Evaluation: A new Impact Framework will enable us to measure and share the difference we make. We will build academically robust evidence for farm education too.
- Infrastructure: Developing our team, knowledge and resources to support growth and development.