Information For Hosts
Country Trust Hosts Webinar September 2020
On 10th September 2020, we held a webinar for our wonderful host farmers who welcome thousands of children onto their farms each year.
- How to host visits to farms and estates in the light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- All about socially distanced activities.
- The government guidance on Health & Safety for educational visits, as of 10th September 2020.
- What is happening in schools.
- How your Country Trust Coordinator will support you to welcome children on to your farm again.
The Hosts' Webinar included presentations from guest speakers: Mark Bridgeman of the CLA, and Alistair Bryce-Clegg, founder of ABC Does.
And, from The Country Trust: Jill Attenborough, David Thompson, Mary Hext, and Sally Hetherington-Aherne, with compère Sue Thompson.
You can access the links suggested by our fantastic speakers in this Webinar Resources PDF.
You can read up on all the latest Health & Safety advice here.
If you are a farmer who qualifies for Educational Access Payments, our proposed standard wording for the MTA form is here.
For further information about being a host farmer with The Country Trust, please visit our Be A Host page.
Education and Health and Safety resources
For a wide range of resources to help you host farm visits we recommend
the Visit My Farm website.