Easy Peasy Pitta Pizza
This recipe is suitable for vegetarians.
- 6 pitta breads
- 1 butternut squash
- 250g feta cheese
- Bunch of sage leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Chop the butternut squash into chunks and roast for 40-50 minutes at 180°C or until soft.
- When cooked, allow to cool before scooping out the flesh into a bowl and mashing with a fork.
- Spread on the pitta breads.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and sage leaves (and chilli flakes if you like things hot).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until bubbling (or put under the grill).