Enter here to win a fantastic book for Father’s Day
Please fill out all required forms.
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Country Trust.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.countrytrust.org.uk or @countrytrust on Facebook and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by midnight Sunday 4 June 2017. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to The Country Trust, Moulsham Mill, Parkway, Chelmsford Essex CM2 7PX within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 4 June 2017.
6. The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should The Country Trust be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, The Country Trust reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
8. One winning entrant will win a copy of The Swiss Army Knife Book by Felix Immler.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.