Vision And Mission
Every child understands farming, the countryside, and how our food is produced through high quality learning experiences.
To bring food, farming and the countryside alive for disadvantaged children, sharing knowledge, igniting curiosity and broadening horizons.
We will make it possible for
- Farmers to share their love and passion for what they do
- Children to have the opportunity to engage in the real world of the countryside, farming and food production, gaining practical knowledge which will help them to make more informed food choices in the future
- Children to gain the confidence to try new things, building a rich bank of experiences to draw on as vital building blocks in their personal development
- Children to have the opportunity to display new attitudes and behaviours, and develop positive relationships with adults
- Children to feel more at home in the countryside and more responsible for their own and the wider environment
- More teachers to see the potential of the countryside as a learning resource and feel more confident to use it to enhance their teaching